Do you have questions about bankruptcy? The bankruptcy lawyers at Krupp Law can answer all your questions. We have over 85 years of bankruptcy experience helping people like you. We can help you with your financial problems from your home or work with phone or video appointments.
What Can The Bankruptcy Lawyers at Krupp Law Do for You?
- STOP FINANCIAL STRESS & GARNISHMENTS
- STOP CREDITOR HARASSMENT & COLLECTION CALLS
- STOP FORECLOSURE & REPOSSESSIONS
- FREE CONSULTATION AND DEBT ANALYSIS
- CALL NOW TO GET STARTED –
FREE IMMEDIATE CONSULTATION WITH A LAWYER 616-490-7798
Can I File for Bankruptcy During the COVID-19 Pandemic?
Yes, you can file for bankruptcy during the COVID-19 Pandemic. The courts are still accepting filings electronically during the current pandemic. They are accommodating hearings using the phone or zoom conferencing.
What is the Procedure for Bankruptcy During the COVID-19 Outbreak?
Procedure are slightly different. We will get all the information from you over the phone and email. You can mail or drop-off a check. We will get you bankruptcy documents going immediately. Next, we will email you the documents for your approval and signature. After signing the documents, we will filing them with the court immediately. It is just hat easy.
How Do I Pay for My Bankruptcy?
The federal stimulus checks should be issued soon for 1,500.00. It is a great way to eliminate all your debt. Why use the check just to continue to struggle. We also accept cash, check, and electronic payment.
How Do I Get My Bankruptcy Started During the COVID-19 Pandemic?
Getting your bankruptcy started during COVID-19 is easy. We are a phone call away. We will review your bankruptcy and explain your options over the phone. If you want to move forward, we will get all the information and have you mail or drop off payment. We will get all your documents prepared and emailed to you. We will review your documents over the phone page by page. You just need to sign and email or drop the documents off at our office. It is just that easy to get started. Call now for your free consultation.
KRUPP LAW OFFICES PC
161 Ottawa NW Suite 404
Grand Rapids MI 49503
BANKRUPTCY HOTLINE(24/7) 616-490-7798
Other Bankruptcy Topics:
- How Do I Start a Bankruptcy?
- Bankruptcy Means Testing – Do I Qualify for Bankruptcy
- Bankruptcy Exemptions – What Can I Keep?
- Chapter 7 Bankruptcy
- Chapter 13 Bankruptcy
- Business Bankruptcy
- Bankruptcy and Foreclosure
- Bankruptcy Discharges Car Repossessions
- Bankruptcy Discharges Utility Bills
- Bankruptcy Compared to Debt Settlement
- Senior Citizen Bankruptcy
- Bankruptcy Tax Consequences
- Bankruptcy and Tribal Benefits